State Puppet Theater - Stara Zagora is a national cultural institute with headquarters in Stara Zagora, Republic of Bulgaria and address: 46 Gen. Gurko Str., Stara Zagora 6000. Below it will be reffered to as Puppet Theater or Administrator.
For questions regarding data protection, to exercise your rights or to file a complaint, please contact the person responsible for personal data protection on behalf of Puppet Theater by sending an e-mail or letter to the following e-mail or address.
Contact details of the person responsible for the personal data:
General Manager of Puppet Theater - Stara Zagora
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 6000 Stara Zagora, 46 Gen Gurko Str.
Personal data is linked to any natural person who can unambiguously be identified on the basis of such data, in particular your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address. For performing artists - recording of face, body and voice. Identification can only be accomplished through relevant data, or in combination with any other information that is the property of the data administrator or is likely to be in his possession.
We collect your information through direct contact - when negotiating, contracting, outsourcing a job or service, via email, by mail, as users of the site https://pierrot-bg.com/ - when registering at the online platform for reservations and purchases of tickets to the State Puppet Theater - Stara Zagora and when subscribing to the Puppet Theater's newsletter, as well as when sending a request.
Our personal data processing activity is the result of your consent, the provision of such data by you, and where such processing activities are necessary for the performance of a contract or for the purpose of taking steps to conclude a contract and to respond to your request for receipt of service or information.
We collect and process your personal information for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and promotional newsletters, we collect the following information: e-mail. You can unsubscribe from the Puppet Theater's newsletter at any time by following the "Unsubscribe" link at the end of each newsletter sent by the Puppet Theater.
- In order to answer your inquiry through the contact form on the Puppet Theater's website, we collect the following information: name and e-mail.
- To conclude a contract, we collect the following information: name, personal identification number, number, date and place of issue of a personal document, telephone number, e-mail, contact address.
- To conclude a contract of employment, we collect the following data: name, personal identification number, number, date and place of issue of personal document, telephone number, e-mail, contact address, professional qualification, work experience, medical status, document on judicial background, etc., required of the legislation in force in the country.
- For casting when selecting performers, we require the name, phone, e-mail and photos of the cast member.
- We collect the following information for an auction process: name, PIN, telephone number, e-mail, contact address.
- In some cases, for security reasons, to provide access to the Puppet Theater, to provide discounts on ticket prices or to comply with labor and other legislation, we also need to process special categories of personal data (sensitive personal data), e.g. health-related data - when you need special assistance, when you are our employee and are in hospital or under special protection under the Labor Code. In order to process your sensitive personal information, we will need your explicit consent. Otherwise, we may not be able to provide you with the desired service or protection. We may use your sensitive personal information, where necessary, to determine the applicability of, or defend against, legal claims, and to ensure that we comply with mandatory legal requirements.
- In order to organize the protection of the property of the Puppet Theater and the persons involved in our activity, we have introduced a regime of access to our administrative building. For this reason, we record your names when you visit the building. Visitors' registers shall be kept for a period of 5 years from the completion of the paper in question.
Our processing of your personal data is the result of your consent, the provision of such data by you, and where such processing activities are necessary for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject to conclude a contract. In view of the specifics of the activity of the Puppet Theater, we collect and process personal data for the purpose of archiving our production by recording it electronically, announcing to an indefinite number of persons and territory the names of performers, copyright holders of each product , as well as those involved in the preparation and presentation of the product. For the purposes of announcing our program, we disclose the names of all persons involved in the preparation and presentation of the product. For the purpose of creating promotional material for the Puppet Theater and its production, we use photographs of the performers, as well as publicize their names and the names of the persons involved in the creation and/or presentation of the production. Personal data will only be processed if the persons have freely, specifically, informed and unambiguously expressed their consent to the processing.
The processing of data is carried out for the specific and precisely defined purposes of the law, the data being processed lawfully and in good faith and cannot be further processed in a way incompatible with these purposes.
The Puppet Theater needs the personal information listed in this statement to provide you with its services or to be a party to the contract with you. If you do not provide us with the necessary personal information, we will not be able to provide you with the requested service or be a party to the contract with you. If you withdraw your consent or do not provide us with such sensitive data as mentioned above, we may not be able to provide you with all or part of the services you have requested and to comply with the requirements of labor, social legislation or other regulatory requirements.
We process your personal data for a period according to the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement or for the limited period described in the relevant laws. We do not store your personal data for longer than necessary, we process it for a minimum period of time in accordance with the purposes of processing and as provided by the applicable legislation in accordance with the principle of storage restriction:
- In the case of a signed contract - up to five years after its termination.
- If your personal data have been processed for the purpose of creating an accounting document, then according to the accounting law in force on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, we are obliged to keep the accounting information in paper and/or technical medium in the enterprise for 50 years for statements of salaries, 10 years for accounting records and financial statements, including tax control documents, audits and ex-post financial inspections, all other holders of accounting information - three years from January 1 of the reporting period Following the reporting period to which they relate.
- In the event that a judicial or disciplinary procedure is initiated, personal data will be retained until the proceedings are discontinued, including for the period of possible corrective steps, whereby the data, in the case of lawsuits or administrative proceedings, will be deleted after the expiry of the statutory limitation period.
- In the case of data processing based on consent, the personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on a consent prior to its withdrawal. Withdrawing consent is as easy as giving it.
The processing of child data is legal under the following conditions:
- if the child is under 14 - the consent of his/her legal representative is required;
- if the child is 14 years of age and is not an adult - the child only expresses his will, but with the consent of the parent responsible for it.
The Puppet Theater is not responsible for online registration by a person whose age cannot be verified by any other means than by its declaration by the user himself.
In accordance with applicable data protection law, you have the opportunity to exercise all the rights governed by the Regulation and in our national law, including:
- Right to correct inaccurate personal data relating to you. Given the purpose of the processing, the data subject has the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by adding a declaration.
- Right to delete (right to be "forgotten") by requesting the administrator to delete your personal data.
When the Puppet Theater has made personal data public and is required by the Regulation to delete it, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, it shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to notify the data controllers that the data subject has requested the deletion by these administrators of any links, copies or replicas of this personal information.
Your personal data will not be deleted as far as processing is necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing provided for in the European Union law or the law of a Member State applicable to the Puppet Theater or to perform a task of public interest or in the exercise of official powers conferred on the Puppet Theater;
- for reasons of public interest governed by the Regulation or by national law;
- for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You may request the Puppet Theater to limit the processing of your data when:
- you dispute its accuracy;
- the processing is improper, but you do not want the personal data to be deleted but to restrict its use;
- you need your information to establish, pursue, or defend legal claims;
- you objected to the use of your data.
You have the right to portability of the data by receiving the personal data that concerns you and which you have provided to us, and you have the right to transfer that data to another administrator without hindrance from the administrator to whom the personal data was provided and if that transfer is technically feasible.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you that you can address to us.
You have the right to withdraw your consent and file a complaint with the supervisory authorities.
For the realization of the above rights you have the following options:
- You have the right to receive confirmation from us that your personal data is being processed and, if available, to request access to the personal data.
- You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data that goes through the processing. We may ask for additional information from you to identify you or for any additional copies you have requested.
- You have the right to receive inaccurate personal data relating to you from us. Depending on the purpose of the processing, you may be entitled to supplement incomplete personal information, including by providing an additional statement.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data. In that case, we will no longer be able to provide you with our services that require the processing of personal data or be contracted to you. We cannot delete your personal data from the contracts and documents in which they exist and there is a statutory term for their storage.
- You have the right to ask us to restrict your processing of your personal data.
In addition, if your personal data is processed for our legitimate interest, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for that purpose.
When the processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time without giving us a reason without charging fees by clicking the link provided in the Puppet Theater's promotional newsletters by changing your preferences in Your account on our site or in writing - by mail to our management address or our email listed above. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the right to process data that we have obtained through your consent given before withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the services you have requested, remain under contract with you, or comply with employment or social security laws. You can exercise all your rights at any time, and the Puppet Theater will provide you with information on actions taken to claim your rights, without undue delay, and in any event within one month of receiving the request. If necessary, this period may be extended by another two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. If this happens, the Puppet Theater will inform you of any such extension within one month of receiving the request, indicating the reasons for the delay. Where the data subject submits a request by electronic means, the information shall, where possible, be provided by electronic means, unless otherwise requested by the data subject.
If you believe that your data rights have been violated, you can contact the data protection authorities and file a complaint.
The Puppet Theater fulfills its obligations under the applicable personal data protection legislation by keeping updated personal data; destroys it safely; does not collect or retain excessively large amounts of data; protects personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. We take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data.
The Puppet Theater has the right to share your personal information with third parties, such as law firms, courts and other authorities, to protect your rights and interests. Outside the cases of public access to data included in a public register, recipients of data on a case-by-case basis may be state bodies and bodies charged with public functions, within the scope of their powers (NRA, NSSI, Ministry of Interior, Ministries and others); banks for the purposes of remuneration payments; courier companies and postal operators - for the purpose of correspondence with the data subjects - in their personal capacity or as representatives of other persons.
The Puppet Theater is required to share your personal information with government, government and other law enforcement, government, police and regulatory authorities, as required, and only as required by applicable law or to protect our rights or the safety of our customers, staff and property.
The Puppet Theater hires specific third parties to assist with our operations. Such third parties provide payment processing, IT support, legal, and other services necessary for the implementation of our business.
We would like to inform you that the Regulation introduces restrictions on your rights and our obligations when adopting a legislative measure, when such a restriction is in accordance with the nature of fundamental rights and freedoms and is a necessary and proportionate measure in a democratic society in order to guarantee: national security; defense; public security; the prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of crimes or the enforcement of penalties, including the prevention and prevention of threats to public security; other important objectives of general public interest to the European Union or to a Member State, and in particular an important economic or financial interest of the European Union or a Member State, including monetary, budgetary and fiscal matters, public health and social security; the protection of the independence of the judiciary and judicial proceedings; the prevention, investigation, detection and prosecution of breaches of the code of ethics in the regulated professions; a monitoring, verification or regulation function, even if only occasionally, related to the exercise of official powers in the cases referred to in the Regulation; the protection of the data subject or the rights and freedoms of others; enforcement of civil claims.
The Puppet Theater's website provides links to other websites for your convenience and information. Please note that these websites may be owned and operated by other companies and organizations and may have other security and confidentiality policies. The Puppet Theater has no control over and assumes no responsibility for any information, materials, products or services contained on or made available through these websites.
If you believe that your rights under Regulation 2016/679 have been violated, you can file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection as a supervisory authority in the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Without prejudice to any administrative or non-judicial remedies available, including the right to file a complaint with a supervisor referred to in the preceding paragraph, any data subject shall have the right to an effective judicial remedy where it considers that its rights have been infringed in the result of the processing of his personal data which is not in accordance with the Regulation.
Any natural or legal person shall have the right to a judicial remedy against a decision of a supervisory authority relating thereto, which shall be binding or if no appeal is received within three months of its filing.
The Puppet Theater does not transmit personal data processed to third countries or international organizations, does not disclose personal data to third parties and recipients, unless there is a legal basis for receiving the data or the data is not publicly available due to its inclusion in a public register.